Pastor Brian Potts was called as our new pastor in June of 2015. Pastor Brian holds a Masters degree in Theology and a Bachelors degree in Ministry from Andersonville Theological Seminary. Prior to receiving his calling to be a pastor, Brian was a photographer for 20 years. He and his wife Barbara have been married for 16 years. Brian and Barbara have an 11 year old daughter, Caitlyn.
• His theology is very consistent with ours, very conservative.
• He believes that the Bible is true from Genesis 1:1 through Revelation 22:21.
• The books that he reads are also consistent with his beliefs.
• His strengths are preaching, teaching, scripture interpretation, and pastoral care.
• He is very outgoing and easy to talk to.
• His sermons are Biblical / Expository.
Serve the Lord with gladness